Through direct support of our members, MPE helps to ensure that patients’ needs are met and endeavours to create robust and sustainable organisations that are empowered to advocate for myeloma and AL amyloidosis patients across Europe. As part of this commitment, MPE’s Scholarship and Capacity Building Programme invites member organisations to apply for an annual scholarship to implement a project that will benefit the patient community in their country.
This year, MPE will offer 10 scholarships of up to €3,000 to our members. Completed applications will be reviewed by an independent committee and will be evaluated on the project’s ability to meet a community need, impact and outcomes, implementation plan, and financial management. In addition to financial support, grantees will be provided with ongoing technical and capacity-building assistance to ensure that activities are carried out effectively.
To apply for a 2023 MPE Scholarship and Capacity Building grant, you must adhere to the following requirements:
- Applicant should be an MPE member.
- Only one application per organisation is allowed.
- Any published materials (brochures, websites, leaflets, banners, etc.) should mention MPE and include the MPE logo.
- Speakers’ fees are not allowed.
- The funded activity or programme should take place before 31 December 2023.
- All applicants must submit a feedback report stating the outcomes of the programme before 31 December 2023. Organisations that do not submit a feedback report will not be eligible to apply for future grants.
- Applicants should fill out the fields below and complete the application form. Incomplete forms will be returned to the organisation.
The deadline to apply is over. If you have any questions, please contact us at .