- MPE provides funding for travel, accommodation and conference expenses.
- Expenses will be covered for two representatives from each MPE full member organisation. For associate member groups and guests, one representative per group can attend.
- Travel is booked by each delegate and will be reimbursed by MPE up to max. 350 EUR per delegate after the meeting.
- Flight tickets must be booked by each delegate by the 28th of February 2024, and the details must be sent to by the 1st of March 2024. MPE will confirm your room booking only after receiving the flight booking confirmation from the delegates.
- No check-in or additional luggage and seat assignment cost exceeding €350 will be reimbursed unless pre-approved (see exceptions).
- Travelling by plane, train or car will be reimbursed based on the most economical fare.
- Travel insurance should be included in all flight reservations. In the event the trip is cancelled by the participant, the participant should claim reimbursement of the expenditure incurred from their travel insurance.
- Each participant’s travel budget (including flight, travel insurance and transfers from home to the airport and the Masterclass venue) should not exceed €350.
- Only public transport will be reimbursed. No taxis or similar will be reimbursed unless pre-approved (see exceptions).
- Accommodation (MPE will book a room for two nights, 03rd to 05th May 2024), food and beverages will be covered by MPE directly at the Masterclass venue.
- Accommodation will be booked only after your confirmed travel details are sent to us. Please make sure to book your travel and send your details by the 1st March 2024.
- MPE will not reimburse any additional meals, accommodation and/or beverages
- All other expenses (e.g., upgrade of rooms, the difference from a single to double room, mini bar, hotel bar, additional meal orders, room service, telephone, laundry, taxi, newspapers, etc.) will not be covered directly nor reimbursed by MPE.
- Additional expenses incurred for accompanying persons will not be covered by MPE.
- In exceptional circumstances, such as health-related issues, MPE may decide to reimburse additional items. Such expense items MUST be approved in advance (by the 28th of February 2024) and in writing by the MPE Office.
- If your travel costs exceed 350 EUR, please contact the MPE Office no later than the 28thof February 2024, to request approval for a more expensive flight.
- If your organisation cannot afford to pay for the flight/flights upfront, please contact the MPE Office no later than the 28th of February 2024 to request MPE to book the flights directly.
- Please use the Expenses Reimbursement Form to reclaim your costs within 30 days of the end of the Masterclass.
- No expenses will be reimbursed after this date.
- No expenses will be reimbursed without the corresponding original receipt/invoice.
- MPE will not reimburse flight costs if the flights are booked after the 28th of February 2024.