The MPE Annual Masterclass will be held in Madrid, Spain, from 3rd to 5th May 2024
Once a year, MPE holds its Masterclass, a one-and-a-half-day educational programme designed to provide training to members on a wide range of different topics.
The specific aims of the programme are to:
- Increase the knowledge and skills of MPE’s members
- Share the latest updates on myeloma and amyloidosis diagnosis, treatment and care
- Discuss the challenges faced by the patient community and how best to address these issues
- Help foster the sustainability and capacity of patient organisations
- Provide a forum to exchange successful strategies and best practices.
The 2024 Masterclass is taking place from the 3rd to the 5th of May 2024. During the event, there will be a range of scientific and advocacy sessions given by key experts in the field. It combines plenary, breakout sessions and workshops to facilitate the most effective knowledge-sharing, discussion, and brainstorming.
For additional information, please have a look at the links below:
- Travel, expenses and reimbursement process and criteria
- Venue and location information
- Health and safety policy