This section has been created to gather information and resources during the COVID-19 (coronavirus) outbreak. MPE wants to make sure you have access to the latest information regarding COVID-19 and how it affects myeloma patients and their treatments.
Find below the latest publications Myeloma Patients Europe has developed on COVID-19 and COVID-19 vaccination.
- SARS-CoV-2 (COVID-19) Vaccination and Treatment
- Assessment of the needs of patient organisations during the COVID-19 pandemic
- The impact of the COVID-19 pandemic on the healthcare and lives of people with myeloma or AL amyloidosis and their caregivers
- Q&A on SARS-CoV-2 (COVID-19) Vaccination for Myeloma Patients
- Webinar COVID-19 vaccines for myeloma patients: what you need to know
Read in the sections below MPE publications, tips for patients, global information and national information.