Welcome to the Myeloma Patients Europe (MPE) website
Myeloma Patients Europe (MPE) is an umbrella organisation of multiple myeloma patient groups and associations from across Europe.MPE was formed following the recent merger of the European Myeloma Platform and Myeloma Euronet. MPE is registered as a non-profit organisation (AISBL) under Belgium law.
A network of highly efficient, effective and sustainable myeloma patient organisations across Europe
To provide education, information and support to member groups and to advocate at European, national and local levels for the best possible research and equal access to the best possible treatment and care
Become a member
If you are a patient support group and you are interested in becoming a member of Myeloma Patients Europe, apply for membership now!
- The FDA approves melphalan flufenamide for patients with relapsed or refractory myeloma March 1, 2021
- Job offer – Research Assistant February 22, 2021
- Generating recommendations for patient- reported outcome (PRO): SISAQOL-IMI February 18, 2021
- Horizon2020 CARAMBA clinical trial information sheet February 5, 2021
- Selinexor receives positive opinion from the EMA for the treatment of refractory myeloma January 30, 2021