Welcome to the Myeloma Patients Europe (MPE) website
Myeloma Patients Europe (MPE) is an umbrella organisation of multiple myeloma patient groups and associations from across Europe.MPE was formed following the recent merger of the European Myeloma Platform and Myeloma Euronet. MPE is registered as a non-profit organisation (AISBL) under Belgium law.
A network of highly efficient, effective and sustainable myeloma patient organisations across Europe
To provide education, information and support to member groups and to advocate at European, national and local levels for the best possible research and equal access to the best possible treatment and care
Become a member
If you are a patient support group and you are interested in becoming a member of Myeloma Patients Europe, apply for membership now!
- MPE COVID-19 Scholarship Programme July 14, 2020
- EHA 25 Virtual – Myeloma highlights June 26, 2020
- EHA25 Virtual – AL amyloidosis highlights June 25, 2020
- Positive results of selinexor, bortezomib, and dexamethasone in myeloma patients who have received one to three prior lines of therapy June 17, 2020
- EHA 2020 – Subcutaneous daratumumab shows improved clinical outcomes in AL amyloidosis June 14, 2020