Welcome to the Myeloma Patients Europe (MPE) website
Myeloma Patients Europe (MPE) is an umbrella organisation of multiple myeloma patient groups and associations from across Europe.MPE was formed following the recent merger of the European Myeloma Platform and Myeloma Euronet. MPE is registered as a non-profit organisation (AISBL) under Belgium law.
A network of highly efficient, effective and sustainable myeloma patient organisations across Europe
To provide education, information and support to member groups and to advocate at European, national and local levels for the best possible research and equal access to the best possible treatment and care
Become a member
If you are a patient support group and you are interested in becoming a member of Myeloma Patients Europe, apply for membership now!
- How to cope with confinement during the COVID-19 outbreak April 2, 2020
- Message from the president of Myeloma Patients Europe, Hans Scheurer on COVID-19 April 1, 2020
- Job offer – Patient Advocacy Programme Manager April 1, 2020
- Job offer – Scientific Engagement Manager April 1, 2020
- Isatuximab receives positive opinion from the EMA for the treatment of relapsed and refractory myeloma patients March 27, 2020