Welcome to the Myeloma Patients Europe (MPE) website
Myeloma Patients Europe (MPE) is an umbrella organisation of multiple myeloma patient groups and associations from across Europe.MPE was formed following the recent merger of the European Myeloma Platform and Myeloma Euronet. MPE is registered as a non-profit organisation (AISBL) under Belgium law.
A network of highly efficient, effective and sustainable myeloma patient organisations across Europe
To provide education, information and support to member groups and to advocate at European, national and local levels for the best possible research and equal access to the best possible treatment and care
Become a member
If you are a patient support group and you are interested in becoming a member of Myeloma Patients Europe, apply for membership now!
- Myeloma Patients Europe appoints a new CEO May 3, 2022
- MPE welcomes new members on its board April 13, 2022
- MPE endorses the International COVID-19 Blood Cancer Coalition’s (ICBCC) patient impact statement March 22, 2022
- MPE support for Ukrainian myeloma and AL amyloidosis patients March 7, 2022
- US FDA approves ciltacabtagene autoleucel (CARVYKTI) for relapsed or refractory myeloma March 2, 2022