Welcome to the Myeloma Patients Europe (MPE) website
Myeloma Patients Europe (MPE) is an umbrella organisation of multiple myeloma patient groups and associations from across Europe.MPE was formed following the recent merger of the European Myeloma Platform and Myeloma Euronet. MPE is registered as a non-profit organisation (AISBL) under Belgium law.
A network of highly efficient, effective and sustainable myeloma patient organisations across Europe
To provide education, information and support to member groups and to advocate at European, national and local levels for the best possible research and equal access to the best possible treatment and care
Become a member
If you are a patient support group and you are interested in becoming a member of Myeloma Patients Europe, apply for membership now!
- FDA places partial hold on clinical trials of venetoclax for myeloma March 20, 2019
- More than 800 myeloma samples have been recruited to the Horizon 2020 project, MMPredict February 22, 2019
- Open call to participate in the Advocate Development Programme (ADP) February 12, 2019
- ASH 2018 highlights in myeloma February 12, 2019
- EHA and EBMT joint meeting on CAR T cells, first of its kind in Europe January 29, 2019