Welcome to the Myeloma Patients Europe (MPE) website
Myeloma Patients Europe (MPE) is an umbrella organisation of multiple myeloma patient groups and associations from across Europe.MPE was formed following the recent merger of the European Myeloma Platform and Myeloma Euronet. MPE is registered as a non-profit organisation (AISBL) under Belgium law.
A network of highly efficient, effective and sustainable myeloma patient organisations across Europe
To provide education, information and support to member groups and to advocate at European, national and local levels for the best possible research and equal access to the best possible treatment and care
Become a member
If you are a patient support group and you are interested in becoming a member of Myeloma Patients Europe, apply for membership now!
- Daratumumab becomes the First FDA-approved treatment for patients with newly diagnosed light chain (AL) amyloidosis January 17, 2021
- Watch the webinar on ASH 2020 myeloma and AL amyloidosis highlights December 18, 2020
- ASH 2020 AL amyloidosis highlights December 17, 2020
- ASH 2020 myeloma highlights December 10, 2020
- ASH 2020 | Data on Real World Evidence (RWE) on AL amyloidosis December 10, 2020