Welcome to the Myeloma Patients Europe (MPE) website
Myeloma Patients Europe (MPE) is an umbrella organisation of multiple myeloma patient groups and associations from across Europe.MPE was formed following the recent merger of the European Myeloma Platform and Myeloma Euronet. MPE is registered as a non-profit organisation (AISBL) under Belgium law.
A network of highly efficient, effective and sustainable myeloma patient organisations across Europe
To provide education, information and support to member groups and to advocate at European, national and local levels for the best possible research and equal access to the best possible treatment and care
Become a member
If you are a patient support group and you are interested in becoming a member of Myeloma Patients Europe, apply for membership now!
- Dreamm-3, the clinical trial on the new myeloma drug belantamab mafodotin, presented at ASH 2019 December 8, 2019
- Second-generation CAR T-cell products may overcome resistance, reduce toxicity and simplify treatment December 7, 2019
- 61st American Society of Hematology (ASH) Annual Congress December 7, 2019
- New data show HARMONY Alliance’s big data platform can improve the prognostic tool for myeloma patients December 6, 2019
- Job offer – Senior Office Assistant November 28, 2019