Welcome to the Myeloma Patients Europe (MPE) website
Myeloma Patients Europe (MPE) is an umbrella organisation of multiple myeloma patient groups and associations from across Europe.MPE was formed following the recent merger of the European Myeloma Platform and Myeloma Euronet. MPE is registered as a non-profit organisation (AISBL) under Belgium law.
A network of highly efficient, effective and sustainable myeloma patient organisations across Europe
To provide education, information and support to member groups and to advocate at European, national and local levels for the best possible research and equal access to the best possible treatment and care
Become a member
If you are a patient support group and you are interested in becoming a member of Myeloma Patients Europe, apply for membership now!
- Job offer – Chief Executive Officer October 28, 2021
- Myeloma Patients Europe (MPE) relaunches Myeloma Access Atlas platform October 19, 2021
- Research Grant Application – Shared-Decision Making in Myeloma October 11, 2021
- MPE presents its poster on the impact of COVID-19 on the treatment and care of patients with myeloma and AL amyloidosis at IMW 2021 September 10, 2021
- Register to attend ASH 2021! August 11, 2021