Welcome to the Myeloma Patients Europe (MPE) website
Myeloma Patients Europe (MPE) is an umbrella organisation of multiple myeloma patient groups and associations from across Europe.MPE was formed following the recent merger of the European Myeloma Platform and Myeloma Euronet. MPE is registered as a non-profit organisation (AISBL) under Belgium law.
A network of highly efficient, effective and sustainable myeloma patient organisations across Europe
To provide education, information and support to member groups and to advocate at European, national and local levels for the best possible research and equal access to the best possible treatment and care
Become a member
If you are a patient support group and you are interested in becoming a member of Myeloma Patients Europe, apply for membership now!
- New ESMO tumour DNA scale helps match patients with cancer to optimal targeted medicines August 21, 2018
- WECAN Survey on Fair Market Value August 8, 2018
- EMA committee gives green light for daratumumab in newly diagnosed myeloma August 2, 2018
- MPE launches Horizon2020 CARAMBA video on CAR-T cell therapy in myeloma July 23, 2018
- EHA 2018 highlights in myeloma July 5, 2018