Welcome to the Myeloma Patients Europe (MPE) website
Myeloma Patients Europe (MPE) is an umbrella organisation of multiple myeloma patient groups and associations from across Europe.MPE was formed following the recent merger of the European Myeloma Platform and Myeloma Euronet. MPE is registered as a non-profit organisation (AISBL) under Belgium law.
A network of highly efficient, effective and sustainable myeloma patient organisations across Europe
To provide education, information and support to member groups and to advocate at European, national and local levels for the best possible research and equal access to the best possible treatment and care
Become a member
If you are a patient support group and you are interested in becoming a member of Myeloma Patients Europe, apply for membership now!
- EHA 2021| Daratumumab plus lenalidomide and dexamethasone (D-Rd) shows overall survival benefit in elderly patients with transplant-ineligible newly diagnosed myeloma June 14, 2021
- EHA 2021 | Daratumumab maintenance improves Progression-Free Survival (PFS) after autologous stem cell transplantation in myeloma June 13, 2021
- EHA 2021 | Patient preferences in myeloma, a qualitative multinational study in myeloma June 11, 2021
- Myeloma and AL amyloidosis EHA 2021 preview June 9, 2021
- Watch the webinar “COVID-19 vaccines for myeloma patients: what you need to know.” April 30, 2021