Welcome to the Myeloma Patients Europe (MPE) website
Myeloma Patients Europe (MPE) is an umbrella organisation of multiple myeloma patient groups and associations from across Europe.MPE was formed following the recent merger of the European Myeloma Platform and Myeloma Euronet. MPE is registered as a non-profit organisation (AISBL) under Belgium law.
A network of highly efficient, effective and sustainable myeloma patient organisations across Europe
To provide education, information and support to member groups and to advocate at European, national and local levels for the best possible research and equal access to the best possible treatment and care
Become a member
If you are a patient support group and you are interested in becoming a member of Myeloma Patients Europe, apply for membership now!
- MPE will hold a webinar on ASH 2018 highlights in myeloma and AL amyloidosis January 16, 2019
- Horizon2020 MMPredict video on personalised medicine tools for myeloma patients now available in five languages December 18, 2018
- Daratumumab increases progression-free survival in newly diagnosed myeloma patients ineligible for transplant December 5, 2018
- New data presented at ASH 2018 from an ongoing phase I clinical trial of CAR T cell therapy in relapsed/refractory myeloma December 4, 2018
- WECAN workgroup of patient advocates and industry experts releases guiding principles for reasonable legal agreements between patient advocates and pharmaceutical companies November 28, 2018