Welcome to the Myeloma Patients Europe (MPE) website
Myeloma Patients Europe (MPE) is an umbrella organisation of multiple myeloma patient groups and associations from across Europe.MPE was formed following the recent merger of the European Myeloma Platform and Myeloma Euronet. MPE is registered as a non-profit organisation (AISBL) under Belgium law.
A network of highly efficient, effective and sustainable myeloma patient organisations across Europe
To provide education, information and support to member groups and to advocate at European, national and local levels for the best possible research and equal access to the best possible treatment and care
Become a member
If you are a patient support group and you are interested in becoming a member of Myeloma Patients Europe, apply for membership now!
- EHA 2019 myeloma highlights June 18, 2019
- EHA 2019 photo gallery June 14, 2019
- Myeloma sessions at 24th Congress of the European Hematology Association (EHA) June 7, 2019
- Myeloma Patients Europe (MPE) holds first Myeloma CAB June 7, 2019
- Takeda announces discontinuation of the phase 3 clinical trial TOURMALINE-AL1 in AL amyloidosis June 6, 2019