Welcome to the Myeloma Patients Europe (MPE) website
Myeloma Patients Europe (MPE) is an umbrella organisation of multiple myeloma patient groups and associations from across Europe.MPE was formed following the recent merger of the European Myeloma Platform and Myeloma Euronet. MPE is registered as a non-profit organisation (AISBL) under Belgium law.
A network of highly efficient, effective and sustainable myeloma patient organisations across Europe
To provide education, information and support to member groups and to advocate at European, national and local levels for the best possible research and equal access to the best possible treatment and care
Become a member
If you are a patient support group and you are interested in becoming a member of Myeloma Patients Europe, apply for membership now!
- European Society for Medical Oncology (ESMO) Annual Congress 2019 September 23, 2019
- 17th International Myeloma Workshop is about to kick-off in Boston, USA September 11, 2019
- European Commission approves elotuzumab plus pomalidomide and dexamethasone for relapsed and refractory myeloma August 28, 2019
- Positive data of belantamab mafodotin in relapsed multiple myeloma August 26, 2019
- WECAN holds its first training academy August 7, 2019