Welcome to the Myeloma Patients Europe (MPE) website
Myeloma Patients Europe (MPE) is an umbrella organisation of multiple myeloma patient groups and associations from across Europe.MPE was formed following the recent merger of the European Myeloma Platform and Myeloma Euronet. MPE is registered as a non-profit organisation (AISBL) under Belgium law.
A network of highly efficient, effective and sustainable myeloma patient organisations across Europe
To provide education, information and support to member groups and to advocate at European, national and local levels for the best possible research and equal access to the best possible treatment and care
Become a member
If you are a patient support group and you are interested in becoming a member of Myeloma Patients Europe, apply for membership now!
- The European Medicine Agency (EMA) announce the arrangements of the UK withdrawal from the EU January 31, 2020
- Watch the webinar on ASH 2019 highlights held yesterday by Myeloma Patients Europe (MPE) January 15, 2020
- MPE webinar on ASH 2019 myeloma and AL amyloidosis highlights December 20, 2019
- Positive results of selinexor in relapsed and refractory myeloma patients presented at ASH 2019 December 18, 2019
- ASH 2019 Pre-clinical myeloma updates December 18, 2019