Welcome to the Myeloma Patients Europe (MPE) website
Myeloma Patients Europe (MPE) is an umbrella organisation of multiple myeloma patient groups and associations from across Europe.MPE was formed following the recent merger of the European Myeloma Platform and Myeloma Euronet. MPE is registered as a non-profit organisation (AISBL) under Belgium law.
A network of highly efficient, effective and sustainable myeloma patient organisations across Europe
To provide education, information and support to member groups and to advocate at European, national and local levels for the best possible research and equal access to the best possible treatment and care
Become a member
If you are a patient support group and you are interested in becoming a member of Myeloma Patients Europe, apply for membership now!
- Myeloma ASH 2019 preview November 15, 2019
- Positive results of ixazomib as first line maintenance therapy in patients with myeloma who did not undergo stem cell transplant November 8, 2019
- ISPOR Europe 2019 November 4, 2019
- The European Medicines Agency (EMA) recommends extension of indications for daratumumab October 21, 2019
- ESMO 2019 myeloma highlights October 11, 2019