Welcome to the Myeloma Patients Europe (MPE) website
Myeloma Patients Europe (MPE) is an umbrella organisation of multiple myeloma patient groups and associations from across Europe.MPE was formed following the recent merger of the European Myeloma Platform and Myeloma Euronet. MPE is registered as a non-profit organisation (AISBL) under Belgium law.
A network of highly efficient, effective and sustainable myeloma patient organisations across Europe
To provide education, information and support to member groups and to advocate at European, national and local levels for the best possible research and equal access to the best possible treatment and care
Become a member
If you are a patient support group and you are interested in becoming a member of Myeloma Patients Europe, apply for membership now!
- Lenalidomide and pomalidomide based triplet combination regimens for myeloma patients receives the approval by the European Commission May 23, 2019
- Watch the webinar on CAR-T cell treatment held yesterday by Myeloma Patients Europe (MPE) May 10, 2019
- Advocacy sessions at EHA Annual Meeting 2019 May 7, 2019
- In Memoriam of Peter Lens May 7, 2019
- Call to action for Central and Eastern European (CEE) members – join MPE CEE workgroup on access May 6, 2019