Welcome to the Myeloma Patients Europe (MPE) website
Myeloma Patients Europe (MPE) is an umbrella organisation of multiple myeloma patient groups and associations from across Europe.MPE was formed following the recent merger of the European Myeloma Platform and Myeloma Euronet. MPE is registered as a non-profit organisation (AISBL) under Belgium law.
A network of highly efficient, effective and sustainable myeloma patient organisations across Europe
To provide education, information and support to member groups and to advocate at European, national and local levels for the best possible research and equal access to the best possible treatment and care
Become a member
If you are a patient support group and you are interested in becoming a member of Myeloma Patients Europe, apply for membership now!
- COVID-19 vaccines for myeloma patients: what you need to know April 12, 2021
- Horizon2020 CARAMBA Myeloma Pipeline information sheet now available in five languages April 7, 2021
- The FDA approves the first anti-BCMA CAR-T Cell Therapy for myeloma, idecabtagene vicleucel (Abecma) March 31, 2021
- Selinexor receives Conditional Marketing Authorisation in Europe for the treatment of relapsed and or refractory myeloma patients March 30, 2021
- Job offer – Communications intern (design) March 26, 2021