Welcome to the Myeloma Patients Europe (MPE) website
Myeloma Patients Europe (MPE) is an umbrella organisation of multiple myeloma patient groups and associations from across Europe.MPE was formed following the recent merger of the European Myeloma Platform and Myeloma Euronet. MPE is registered as a non-profit organisation (AISBL) under Belgium law.
A network of highly efficient, effective and sustainable myeloma patient organisations across Europe
To provide education, information and support to member groups and to advocate at European, national and local levels for the best possible research and equal access to the best possible treatment and care
Become a member
If you are a patient support group and you are interested in becoming a member of Myeloma Patients Europe, apply for membership now!
- Open call to participate in the Advocate Develpment Programme (ADP) February 12, 2019
- ASH 2018 highlights in myeloma February 12, 2019
- EHA and EBMT joint meeting on CAR T cells, first of its kind in Europe January 29, 2019
- MPE will hold a webinar on ASH 2018 highlights in myeloma and AL amyloidosis January 16, 2019
- Horizon2020 MMPredict video on personalised medicine tools for myeloma patients now available in five languages December 18, 2018