Welcome to the Myeloma Patients Europe (MPE) website
Myeloma Patients Europe (MPE) is an umbrella organisation of multiple myeloma patient groups and associations from across Europe.MPE was formed following the recent merger of the European Myeloma Platform and Myeloma Euronet. MPE is registered as a non-profit organisation (AISBL) under Belgium law.
A network of highly efficient, effective and sustainable myeloma patient organisations across Europe
To provide education, information and support to member groups and to advocate at European, national and local levels for the best possible research and equal access to the best possible treatment and care
Become a member
If you are a patient support group and you are interested in becoming a member of Myeloma Patients Europe, apply for membership now!
- European Commission approves isatuximab for relapsed and refractory myeloma patients June 3, 2020
- ASCO 2020 myeloma highlights June 2, 2020
- Relevant myeloma and AL amyloidosis sessions at ASCO20 Virtual Scientific Program May 27, 2020
- Watch the webinar on the impact of myeloma and AL amyloidosis in carers. What are the issues and challenges? May 21, 2020
- FDA Refusal to File letter for Idecabtagene Vicleucel (ide-cel, bb2121) for the treatment of myeloma patients May 14, 2020