Welcome to the Myeloma Patients Europe (MPE) website
Myeloma Patients Europe (MPE) is an umbrella organisation of multiple myeloma patient groups and associations from across Europe.MPE was formed following the recent merger of the European Myeloma Platform and Myeloma Euronet. MPE is registered as a non-profit organisation (AISBL) under Belgium law.
A network of highly efficient, effective and sustainable myeloma patient organisations across Europe
To provide education, information and support to member groups and to advocate at European, national and local levels for the best possible research and equal access to the best possible treatment and care
Become a member
If you are a patient support group and you are interested in becoming a member of Myeloma Patients Europe, apply for membership now!
- WECAN holds its first training academy August 7, 2019
- MMPredict consortium presents data on quality of life and cost effectiveness of risk at EHA 2019 July 26, 2019
- Janssen seeks European marketing authorisation for subcutaneous (under the skin) daratumumab (Darzalex®) July 19, 2019
- WECAN Academy 2019 July 5, 2019
- Watch the webinar on personalised medicines held yesterday by Myeloma Patients Europe (MPE) June 26, 2019