Welcome to the Myeloma Patients Europe (MPE) website
Myeloma Patients Europe (MPE) is an umbrella organisation of multiple myeloma patient groups and associations from across Europe.MPE was formed following the recent merger of the European Myeloma Platform and Myeloma Euronet. MPE is registered as a non-profit organisation (AISBL) under Belgium law.
A network of highly efficient, effective and sustainable myeloma patient organisations across Europe
To provide education, information and support to member groups and to advocate at European, national and local levels for the best possible research and equal access to the best possible treatment and care
Become a member
If you are a patient support group and you are interested in becoming a member of Myeloma Patients Europe, apply for membership now!
- MPE will hold a webinar on EHA 2018 highlights in myeloma June 25, 2018
- First face-to-face meeting of the MPE Advocate Development Programme held at EHA 2018 June 25, 2018
- Highlights from ASCO and EHA 2018 June 25, 2018
- 23rd Congress of the European Hematology Association (EHA) begins June 14, 2018
- Prothena announces discontinuation of AL amyloidosis drug NEOD001 April 25, 2018