Welcome to the Myeloma Patients Europe (MPE) website
Myeloma Patients Europe (MPE) is an umbrella organisation of multiple myeloma patient groups and associations from across Europe.MPE was formed following the recent merger of the European Myeloma Platform and Myeloma Euronet. MPE is registered as a non-profit organisation (AISBL) under Belgium law.
A network of highly efficient, effective and sustainable myeloma patient organisations across Europe
To provide education, information and support to member groups and to advocate at European, national and local levels for the best possible research and equal access to the best possible treatment and care
Become a member
If you are a patient support group and you are interested in becoming a member of Myeloma Patients Europe, apply for membership now!
- Watch the webinar on personalised medicines held yesterday by Myeloma Patients Europe (MPE) June 26, 2019
- HARMONY reaches milestone capturing data from 45,000 patients with blood cancers June 25, 2019
- Myeloma Patients Europe webinar on personalised medicines in myeloma June 18, 2019
- EHA 2019 myeloma highlights June 18, 2019
- EHA 2019 photo gallery June 14, 2019