Welcome to the Myeloma Patients Europe (MPE) website
Myeloma Patients Europe (MPE) is an umbrella organisation of multiple myeloma patient groups and associations from across Europe.MPE was formed following the recent merger of the European Myeloma Platform and Myeloma Euronet. MPE is registered as a non-profit organisation (AISBL) under Belgium law.
A network of highly efficient, effective and sustainable myeloma patient organisations across Europe
To provide education, information and support to member groups and to advocate at European, national and local levels for the best possible research and equal access to the best possible treatment and care
Become a member
If you are a patient support group and you are interested in becoming a member of Myeloma Patients Europe, apply for membership now!
- Isatuximab receives positive opinion from the EMA for the treatment of relapsed and refractory myeloma patients March 27, 2020
- MPE, WECAN, PFMD and over 10 pharmaceutical companies launch 4 reference agreements for legal engagements March 25, 2020
- Watch the webinar on reimbursement and Health Technology Assessment (HTA) held by MPE March 24, 2020
- MPE webinar on big data in haematology, the Harmony example March 23, 2020
- MPE publishes advice sheet on coronavirus (Covid-19) March 20, 2020