Welcome to the Myeloma Patients Europe (MPE) website
Myeloma Patients Europe (MPE) is an umbrella organisation of multiple myeloma patient groups and associations from across Europe.MPE was formed following the recent merger of the European Myeloma Platform and Myeloma Euronet. MPE is registered as a non-profit organisation (AISBL) under Belgium law.
A network of highly efficient, effective and sustainable myeloma patient organisations across Europe
To provide education, information and support to member groups and to advocate at European, national and local levels for the best possible research and equal access to the best possible treatment and care
Become a member
If you are a patient support group and you are interested in becoming a member of Myeloma Patients Europe, apply for membership now!
- Trust in non-conventional therapies by cancer patients not matched with proper awareness about their risks October 11, 2018
- Horizon2020 CARAMBA video on CAR-T cell therapy now available in five languages October 1, 2018
- Daratumumab receive European license for use in newly diagnosed myeloma September 4, 2018
- Clinical challenges in myeloma August 27, 2018
- In memory of Wiesława Adamiec, President of Fundacja Carita, Poland August 22, 2018