Welcome to the Myeloma Patients Europe (MPE) website
Myeloma Patients Europe (MPE) is an umbrella organisation of multiple myeloma patient groups and associations from across Europe.MPE was formed following the recent merger of the European Myeloma Platform and Myeloma Euronet. MPE is registered as a non-profit organisation (AISBL) under Belgium law.
A network of highly efficient, effective and sustainable myeloma patient organisations across Europe
To provide education, information and support to member groups and to advocate at European, national and local levels for the best possible research and equal access to the best possible treatment and care
Become a member
If you are a patient support group and you are interested in becoming a member of Myeloma Patients Europe, apply for membership now!
- A phase 1/2 study will evaluate meulflufen in AL amyloidosis August 7, 2020
- The FDA approves belantamab mafodotin for relapsed or refractory myeloma August 6, 2020
- Belantamab mafodotin receives positive opinion from the EMA for relapsed and refractory myeloma July 27, 2020
- Defining a set of treatment outcomes in myeloma July 21, 2020
- ASCO and EHA highlights in myeloma and AL amyloidosis July 20, 2020