Welcome to the Myeloma Patients Europe (MPE) website
Myeloma Patients Europe (MPE) is an umbrella organisation of multiple myeloma patient groups and associations from across Europe.MPE was formed following the recent merger of the European Myeloma Platform and Myeloma Euronet. MPE is registered as a non-profit organisation (AISBL) under Belgium law.
A network of highly efficient, effective and sustainable myeloma patient organisations across Europe
To provide education, information and support to member groups and to advocate at European, national and local levels for the best possible research and equal access to the best possible treatment and care
Become a member
If you are a patient support group and you are interested in becoming a member of Myeloma Patients Europe, apply for membership now!
- ASH 2019 myeloma highlights December 10, 2019
- Positive results of the clinical trial Candor at ASH 2019 December 10, 2019
- ASH 2019 AL amyloidosis highlights December 9, 2019
- Breaking the glass ceiling of age in transplant in myeloma December 8, 2019
- Dreamm-3, the clinical trial on the new myeloma drug belantamab mafodotin, presented at ASH 2019 December 8, 2019