Welcome to the Myeloma Patients Europe (MPE) website
Myeloma Patients Europe (MPE) is an umbrella organisation of multiple myeloma patient groups and associations from across Europe.MPE was formed following the recent merger of the European Myeloma Platform and Myeloma Euronet. MPE is registered as a non-profit organisation (AISBL) under Belgium law.
A network of highly efficient, effective and sustainable myeloma patient organisations across Europe
To provide education, information and support to member groups and to advocate at European, national and local levels for the best possible research and equal access to the best possible treatment and care
Become a member
If you are a patient support group and you are interested in becoming a member of Myeloma Patients Europe, apply for membership now!
- Join MPE’s webinar on doctor and patients’ perspectives on myeloma CAR-T January 26, 2023
- Study shows the importance of vaccination for myeloma patients January 26, 2023
- 2022: Year in Review December 14, 2022
- ASH 2022 | Myeloma and AL amyloidosis updates December 12, 2022
- Talquetamab generates high response rate in patients with hard-to-treat myeloma December 10, 2022