Welcome to the Myeloma Patients Europe (MPE) website
Myeloma Patients Europe (MPE) is an umbrella organisation of multiple myeloma patient groups and associations from across Europe.MPE was formed following the recent merger of the European Myeloma Platform and Myeloma Euronet. MPE is registered as a non-profit organisation (AISBL) under Belgium law.
A network of highly efficient, effective and sustainable myeloma patient organisations across Europe
To provide education, information and support to member groups and to advocate at European, national and local levels for the best possible research and equal access to the best possible treatment and care
Become a member
If you are a patient support group and you are interested in becoming a member of Myeloma Patients Europe, apply for membership now!
- Myeloma patient survey to inform development of personalised medicine tool March 26, 2018
- Plitidepsin receives second negative recommendation across Europe March 23, 2018
- Myeloma Patients Europe (MPE) joins project consortium looking at the role of innovative CAR-T immunotherapy in multiple myeloma March 5, 2018
- Open call for members to participate in patient information pilot (deadline Mon 12 February) February 5, 2018
- European Commission issues legislative proposal on health technology assessment (HTA) February 1, 2018