Through our Scholarship and Capacity Building Programme, MPE directly supports our members to ensure that patients’ needs are met. Additionally, the programme endeavours to help member organisations remain robust, sustainable, and empowered to advocate for myeloma and AL amyloidosis patients across Europe. As part of this commitment, we invite member organisations to apply for our Scholarship and Capacity Building Programme and implement a project that will benefit the patient community in their country and beyond.
This year, MPE will offer 10 scholarships of up to €3,000 to our members. All submissions will be reviewed by an independent committee and will be evaluated on the project’s ability to meet a community need, impact and outcomes, implementation plan, and financial management. In addition to financial support, grantees will be provided with ongoing technical and capacity-building assistance to ensure that activities are carried out effectively.
To apply for a 2021 MPE Scholarship and Capacity Building grant, you must adhere to the following requirements:
- Applicants should be an MPE member.
- Only one application per organisation is allowed.
- Any published materials (brochures, Websites, leaflets, banners, etc.) should mention MPE and include the MPE logo.
- Speakers’ fees cannot be funded through the Scholarship.
- The funded activity or programme should take place before 31 December 2021.
- All applicants must submit a feedback report stating the outcomes of the programme before 31 December 2021. Organisations that do not submit a feedback report will not be eligible to apply for future grants.
- Applicants should fill out the fields below and complete the application form. Incomplete forms will be returned to the organization.
The deadline to submit your application is over.