The MPE Annual General Meeting (Annual Masterclass and AGM General Assembly) will be held in Munich, Germany, at 15-17 March 2019.
The MPE Annual General Meeting (Annual Masterclass and AGM General Assembly) will be held at the
Courtyard by Marriott Munich City East
The Courtyard by Marriott Munich City East is located in the lively Munich Haidhausen district, just a 3-minute walk from Ostbahnhof (with direct train connection with S8 from Munich airport). It takes 7 minutes to get to Munich city center and ca. 30 minutes from/to the airport.
Travelling and Conference Expenses
- Funding for travel, accommodation and conference expenses is available.
- Travel is booked by each delegate and will be reimbursed by MPE up to max. 350 EUR per delegate.
- Travelling by plane, train or car will be reimbursed on the basis of the most economical fare only.
- The total travelling-budget (including flight and transfers from home to airport and to AGM venue) for each participant should not exceed €350 (maximum of reimbursement). Only public transport will be reimbursed.
- Accommodation, meals and beverage are covered by MPE directly at the AGM venue
- MPE will not reimburse any meals, accommodation and/or beverages
- Please, find here all expenses and reimbursement rules.
For questions, please contact the MPE AGM team at email@example.com.