MPE Masterclass 2022
Once a year MPE holds its Masterclass, a one-and-a-half-day educational programme designed to provide training to members on a wide range of different topics. This year we are excited to have the first in-person Masterclass since the start of COVID-19.
The specific aims of the programme are to:
- Increase the knowledge and skills of MPE’s members
- Share the latest updates in myeloma and amyloidosis diagnosis and treatment
- Discuss the challenges faced by the patient community and how best to address these issues
- Help foster the sustainability and capacity of patient organisations
- Provide a forum to exchange successful strategies and best practices.
This year the Masterclass is taking place from the 1st to the 3rd of July 2022. During the event there will be scientific and advocacy sessions given by experts in the field, combining plenary, breakout sessions and workshops to facilitate the most effective knowledge-sharing, discussion and brainstorming.
Registration will be open until 30 April 2022. Click here to register!
For additional information please see:
- MPE Masterclass registration form
- Masterclass 2022 agenda
- Masterclass 2022 travel, expenses and reimbursement process and criteria
- Masterclass 2022 venue and location information
We remain hopeful that we will be able to meet in person in July 2022, however we do recognise the significant uncertainty due to COVID-19. Therefore, MPE will base its decisions on the best available knowledge, putting the safety of participants first. We continue to monitor the pandemic closely and we will communicate on our timelines and decision-making by the end of April 2022.