Myeloma Patients Europe (MPE) considers the health and safety of Masterclass participants a top priority and we would like to ensure that everyone involved is prepared for the trip. This is particularly important as many participants are patients and caregivers, who might have specific health and treatment considerations.
- Please let MPE know in advance if you have any health needs or concerns relating to your travel and stay that we can help address.
- Please ensure you have the necessary travel insurance for your trip, even if you have a European Health Insurance Card (EHIC), to cover any unforeseen health issues that may arise during the Masterclass.
- If you are a patient, and particularly if you are currently receiving treatment, you are advised to speak with your medical team about attending the event, potential risks, how to mitigate these risks, and ultimately if travel and attendance are appropriate.
- If applicable, you are advised to bring all necessary medication, along with the prescription, to the Masterclass. Ensuring you have the contact information for your medical team is also helpful.
- MPE will provide Masterclass participants with a named contact during the event who will help with any health or safety concerns arising during the event. Please alert a member of staff as soon as possible to any assistance you need.
Please read MPE’s liability disclaimer here.