- MPE provides funding for travel, accommodation, and conference expenses.
- Expenses will be covered for two representatives from each MPE full member organisation. For associate member groups and invited guests, one representative per group can attend.
- Travel is booked by each delegate and will be reimbursed by MPE up to max. 350 EUR per delegate after the meeting.
- Flight tickets need to be booked by each delegate by the 28th of February 2023 and the details need to be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org by the 3rd of March 2023. MPE will confirm your room booking only after receiving the flight booking confirmation from the delegates.
- Travelling by plane, train or car will be reimbursed based on the most economical fare.
- The total travelling budget (including flight and transfers from home to the airport and the Masterclass venue) for each participant should not exceed €350.
- Only public transport will be reimbursed. No taxis or similar will be reimbursed unless pre-approved (see exceptions).
- Please complete your Expenses Reimbursement Form and send it to email@example.com with a scanned copy of the original receipts within 30 days of the end of the Masterclass.
- Accommodation (MPE will book a room for two nights, 28th and 29th April 2023), food and beverages will be covered by MPE directly at the Masterclass venue.
- Accommodation will be booked only after your confirmed travel details are sent to us. Please make sure to book your travel and send your details by the 3rd of March 2023.
- MPE will not reimburse any additional meals, accommodation and/or beverages
- All other expenses (e.g., upgrade of rooms, the difference from a single to double room, mini bar, hotel bar, additional meal orders, room service, telephone, laundry, taxi, newspapers, etc.) will not be covered directly nor reimbursed by MPE.
- Additional expenses incurred for accompanying persons will not be covered by MPE.
- In exceptional circumstances, such as health-related issues, MPE may decide to reimburse additional items. Such items of expense MUST be approved in advance (by the 28th of February 2023) and in writing by the MPE Office.
- If your travel costs exceed 350 EUR, please contact the MPE Office no later than the 28th of February 2023, to request approval for a more expensive flight.
- If your organisation cannot afford to pay for the flight/flights upfront, please get in touch with the MPE Office no later than the 28th of February 2023, to request MPE to book the flights directly.
- Please use the shared Expenses Reimbursement Form to reclaim your costs within 30 days of the end of the Masterclass.
- No expenses will be reimbursed after this date.
- No expenses will be reimbursed without the corresponding original receipt/invoice.
- MPE will not reimburse flight costs if the flights are booked after the 28th of February 2023.
Your participation in the MPE Masterclass will be at your own risk. MPE will not be liable for any eventualities while travelling to and from or during the conference. We are not liable for injury loss or damages suffered by participants or third parties. The MPE Masterclass programme is carefully prepared and carried out based on the current knowledge of the topics concerned. However, MPE accepts no liability for the accuracy or currency of the information presented during the conference.
Additionally, participants are advised to take out sufficient travel insurance to cover unforeseen events and losses including healthcare cover. In the event the trip is cancelled by the participant MPE will not reimburse expenditure incurred by intending participants as the presumption is that their travel insurance should cover this eventuality.
MPE Masterclass is primarily funded through unrestricted sponsorship grants from the pharmaceutical industry. A list of sponsors in 2023 can be found on the MPE Website, once sponsorships are confirmed.
PLEASE NOTE: These grants will not be related to any objectives or any content of the Masterclass. The idea, conception, planning, preparation, realisation, management, and summary of the Masterclass will be the responsibility of MPE – without any influence from the sponsors.
MPE office: firstname.lastname@example.org