The MPE Annual Masterclass will be held in Dubrovnik, Croatia from 28th April to 30th April 2023.
Once a year MPE holds its Masterclass, a one-and-a-half-day educational programme designed to provide training to members on a wide range of different topics.
The specific aims of the programme are to:
- Increase the knowledge and skills of MPE’s members
- Share the latest updates on myeloma and amyloidosis diagnosis and treatment
- Discuss the challenges faced by the patient community and how best to address these issues
- Help foster the sustainability and capacity of patient organisations
- Provide a forum to exchange successful strategies and best practices.
The 2023 Masterclass is taking place from the 28th of April to the 30th of April 2023. During the event, there will be a range of scientific and advocacy sessions given by experts in the field. It combines plenary, breakout sessions, and workshops to facilitate the most effective knowledge-sharing, discussion, and brainstorming.
Registration will be open until 31 January 2023. Click here to register!
For additional information please see:
- Masterclass 2023 Agenda
- Masterclass 2023 travel, expenses and reimbursement process and criteria
- Masterclass 2023 venue and location information
For any questions, please contact the MPE team at email@example.com.