MPE Masterclass 2022
Once a year MPE holds its Masterclass, a one-and-a-half-day educational programme designed to provide training to members on a wide range of different topics. This year we are excited to have the first in-person Masterclass since the start of COVID-19.
The specific aims of the programme are to:
- Increase the knowledge and skills of MPE’s members
- Share the latest updates in myeloma and amyloidosis diagnosis and treatment
- Discuss the challenges faced by the patient community and how best to address these issues
- Help foster the sustainability and capacity of patient organisations
- Provide a forum to exchange successful strategies and best practices.
Find more information here.