The MPE Annual General Meeting (Annual Masterclass and AGM General Assembly) will be held in Amsterdam, The Netherlands, from 6 to 8 March 2020.
The MPE AGM 2020 will be held at the Crowne Plaza Amsterdam-South hotel.
George Gershwinlaan 101,
1082, Amsterdam, The Netherlands
How to get to the Crowne Plaza Amsterdam-South?
- By Air: The nearest airport is Amsterdam Shiphol airport which is around 18 km away from the hotel. The airport has direct connetion with the train station Amsterdam Zuid Station (see below indications from there).
- By Train: The Crown Plaza Amsterdam – South is located around 500 m from Amsterdam Zuid Station (direct connection from the airport). When exiting the train station walk in the direction of “Gustav Mahlerplein”. Keep walking straight and cross “Gustav Mahlerlaan” the hotel will be located on your left side behind the orange building at the George Geershwinlaan 101.
Travelling and Conference Expenses
- Funding for travel, accommodation and conference expenses is available.
- Travel is booked by each delegate and will be reimbursed by MPE up to max. 350 EUR per delegate.
- Travelling by plane, train or car will be reimbursed on the basis of the most economical fare only.
- The total travelling-budget (including flight and transfers from home to airport and to AGM venue) for each participant should not exceed €350 (maximum of reimbursement). Only public transport will be reimbursed.
- Accommodation, meals and beverage are covered by MPE directly at the AGM venue
- MPE will not reimburse any meals, accommodation and/or beverages
- Please, find here all expenses and reimbursement rules.
Should you have any question, please contact the MPE AGM team at email@example.com.