From 9 to 17 June, the European Hematology Association’s annual congress (EHA 2021 Virtual), will be held. This is one of the most important haematology congresses in Europe.
Find below a selection of the most relevant abstracts and presentations on myeloma and AL amyloidosis at EHA 2021:
- Developing treatment attributes for a patient preference survey: a qualitative multinational study in multiple myeloma. Read this abstract here. This research is part of the IMI-PREFER project developed KU Leuven in collaboration with Myeloma Patients Europe (MPE). This poster will be released on Friday 11 at 9.00 CET.
- Depth of response and MRD status in ultra high-risk myeloma and plasma cell leukaemia treated with Dara-CVRdand augmented autologous transplant: results of the risk-stratified UK optimum/MUKnine trial. Read this abstract here.
- Efficacy of carfilzomib-based induction/consolidation with or without autologous transplant and lenalidomide or carfilzomib-lenalidomide maintenance in high-risk patients in the FORTE trial. Read this abstract here.
- Updated results from phase 3 ANDROMEDA study of patients with newly diagnosed light chain amyloidosis treated with bortezomib, cyclophosphamide, and dexamethasone plus subcutaneous daratumumab. Read this abstract here.
- Daratumumab maintenance vs observation in patients with newly diagnosed multiple myeloma treated with bortezomib, thalidomide, and dexamethasone ± daratumumab and ASCT: CASSIOPEIA part 2 results. Read this abstract here.
- Teclistamab, a b-cell maturation antigen (BCMA) × cd3 bispecific antibody, in patients with relapsed/refractory multiple myeloma: updated phase 1 results. Read the abstract here.
- Talquetamab, a g protein-coupled receptor family c group 5 member d (GPRC5D) × cd3 bispecific antibody, in relapsed/refractory multiple myeloma: updated results of phase 1, first-in-human study. Read the abstract here.
- Updates from ICARIA-MM, a phase 3 study of isatuximab (ISA) plus pomalidomide and low-dose dexamethasone (PD) versus PD in relapsed and refractory multiple myeloma (RRMM). Read this abstract here.
- EHA-Patient Joint Symposium. Keep an eye out for the EHA-Patient Joint Symposium happening on Wednesday 9, Friday 11 and Saturday 12.